-->

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

How I Chose The Locations For Cedar Woman Part IV


Carsonie’s Restaurant, Westerville
Boy Ladd’s Apartment, Westerville

This ties up the “How I Wrote Cedar Woman” series of this blog.  If there is anything anyone wishes to know, please speak up.

Carsonie’s Restaurant in Westerville actually exists.  My son Christopher and I would go there on Fridays after swimming lessons and have lunch.  The owner, David, took a big shine to the then eight-year-old Christopher and requested that I take a picture of them together.  To this day, that picture and a copy of Christopher’s first book, Christopher Bullfrog Catcher hangs in the main dining room.

Boy Ladd’s Apartment, Westerville: Although the description isn’t very detailed, this space will be used in the sequel.  A good friend of mine used to live in this apartment.  It’s very small, but it’s perfect for a bachelor.  Will he remain a bachelor?  We’ll find out!

Thanks to all of you who have diligently read this series of my blog.  I appreciate each and every one of you.


Toksa Ake Wakan Tanka Nici Un - Walk With God.

No comments:

Post a Comment