-->

Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2016

It's Coming Soon!



The first issue of Debra Shiveley Welch Love and Writing newsletter will be launched on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 and I have some great things for you to look forward to.

Chef Danny Kligmann
Chopped Junior Chef, Season 1, Episode 4
Danny Kligmann, Series 1, episode 4 "A Chopped Junior Thanksgiving" will be sharing some tips for the young cook and some recipes. Ever wonder what the soup Martha Stewart loved so much tasted like? Well, Chef Danny has given me the recipe. You'll only get it in my newsletter.

Also coming is his Cheese puffs with Sweetened Basil Pomegranate Marscapone and his delicious Teriyaki Chicken skewers, but you'll have to subscribe to my free newsletter to get these yummy recipes.

Only 15, Danny is a busy, young man. Check out his catering business: 

Salt Lake Catering Company
(801) 688-1341
info@saltlakecateringcompany.com


But that's not all. If you wish to post something on the newsletter, send it my way to DebraSWelch@Live.com

We're not done. Chef Rick Honda will be contributing authentic, easy to make at home Japanese
recipes as well and will be available for your questions about Japanese cuisine. 

Will it be all about food. No sireee. I'll be highlighting authors and including submissions made by you, my readers.

So, hop on board. Click here: http://goo.gl/0juaE6 and get a free eBook as well.

I look forward to sharing with you and hopefully, you sharing with me.

While you're at it, please give a look at my sponsor's page:

https://www.facebook.com/TPAstaffing/

No comments:

Post a Comment