-->

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Seven Things You Don't Know About Me



My good friend Kim Mutch Emerson of Master Koda SelectPublishing suggested that I blog about:

Seven things you don’t know about me.

1.     I once had my own newspaper column titled “Poetry Problems.”

2.     My grandmother was the first woman bailiff, sworn in one week after women won the vote.

3.     Henry VIII is my 18x first cousin.

4.     My Lakota name is, indeed, Cedar Woman.

5.     I helped to save the life of a woman in London, England – through books.

6.   All of my books, including Cedar Woman, are semi-autobiographical.

7.   I have Dysgraphia and cannot keep track of where my head is in space, as in turning west, or in gymnastics I couldn’t do more than one back handspring.  I also cannot determine or see if an horizontal line is plumb.


Feel free to ask any questions; I'll be more than happy to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment