-->

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I Dream


 
I dream of a house full of love
Where affection and friendship reigns,
And all who dwell within its walls
Know kinship unrestrained.
 
I dream of a house full of laughter,
Its occupants rejoicing each day
In a home called “The Laughing Place,”
Keeping sorrow at bay.
 
I dream of a house full of children,
Their sweet voices raised in song,
Wherein innocence reigning supreme,
Peals forth true and strong.
 
I dream of a house full of forgiveness,
Where heartache is laid to rest,
Understanding and compassion rules,
And all within are blessed.
 
© 2014 Debra Shiveley Welch


In many houses, children cry because of not being accepted.  Bullying is, for them, a daily fare.  Eating is difficult, and the simple act of taking a drink of water is too difficult to explain.

Help them.

For just a few more days, donations to Operation Smile are being matched.  Your $1.00 gift can become $2.00.

My son was born with cleft lip and palate.  He is adopted.  Six couples turned him down because of his cleft lip and palate.  Let's all work to make the hurt go away.

Donate now - http://goo.gl/byrK87

 

No comments:

Post a Comment