-->

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions




I have thought over my resolutions with great care, and after hours of meditation, life analysis and the mirror, I've decided on the following:

10.  I will not eat chicken wings, spare ribs, pizza or anything red while watching Bones

  9.  I will eat more fresh foods and get off this fast food kick. Is Panera really fast food?

  8.  I will walk an extra mile every day

  7.  I will start walking every day

  6.  I will start walking

  5.  I will not eat chicken wings, spare ribs, pizza or anything red while watching Bones

  4.  I will get my hair trimmed more often

  3.  I will work diligently to maintain my present weight

  2.  I will not beat myself up so much during life analysis

  1.  I will not eat chicken wings, spare ribs, pizza or anything red while watching Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment